Where to find the best products and services Tucson has to offer...

The winter of 2012-2013 in Tucson, AZ


The winter of 2012-2013 in Tucson, AZ



I must say that to have been here for the winter of the this year was truly something special. As I have been here personally for 2 decades and have never seen all of the circumstances come together as they did here over the last 6 months. Right here in Tucson. I mean the weather was more than perfect if possible as everyday seemingly went along with the flow of the city. I mean if it needed to rain it did if it didn't it didn't. The town itself has always had an amazing business attitude. Yet somehow this year we managed to outdo ourselves even in that area as well. You see this was the best Christmas season we have had here in close to 3 decades (don't ask how I know just trust me!). As there is no reason to question success no one really knows why such an exceptional season right here in Tucson. In a nutshell the price was right and so many of us was willing to pay for what we wanted that the market balance out!
The winter birds as always was cool as a fan. They come here every year and bring such a nice mix of culture and diversity to the desert. Share with us culture from all over the United States, saving us the trip! Ironically it all works out perfect as we can tolerate the the birds in the winter because the weather is so much cooler and they go home for the Summer honestly. As a true Tucson-an you already know we need the town to ourselves in the Summertime, period no excuses.
The traffic here in Tucson has been fluid, non- stop absolutely perfect. I do not understand but as I said earlier I will not question extreme success in any area. All drivers here both local and visiting are always courteous and professional. I personally have not been late for an appointment in over 6 months! This is Tucson, Arizona and we like it here. We like it because we know that there is no other place like it on Earth. The factors that make up the town exist no where else. The uniqueness of the year combined with the exquisiteness of the season made for an exceptional 6 months this past. My optimism can only expect more for the next 6!
This was 2012-2013 and it was one of the best years I personally have ever spent here in Tucson I really can't place a finger on it. It just seemed as though everything went as it was supposed to. The irony is that most of the changes I underwent tool place within me. As I benefited from such a unique set of surroundings such as our unique desert back drop. I realized more and more about me. I truly have a better understanding of many more things as the seasons change into a warmer climate. The question could always be posed as a paradox meaning did I learn about the town or did I learn about myself in the process of understanding the town...

Tucson don't come here halfway, this town is for real!

FYI - 62% of the people that pass through here... never make it out alive! Just remember that! The desert! 

No comments:

Post a Comment