Where to find the best products and services Tucson has to offer...

At The Buzzer!!!! The Remix

At The Buzzer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    The Remix


How many of us can really take the shot at the buzzer?

I can

Yes it does take a lot of skill to shoot the last shot

An abundance of nerve, courage, confidence and so much more

So how many of us can really pull the trigger “At the buzzer”

I can

How many of us can really take the last shot, the one it all comes down to?

Who amongst us all is willing to be known as the one that failed or succeeded ?

I am

You see the score is tied and everything is perfectly balanced

And It's all about the last shot

And I have the ball!

The arena gets smaller as I advance towards the front court

This is now a lesson

Life is teaching me something, this is no longer a sport

Victory to me is now an obsession

I know in my heart I will take the last shot of this game

I do realize that after-wards my life will never be the same

Passing is not an option

I am here solely for this moment

This will require all the faith in me I've got

Because

I already know will raise up from the floor with 2 seconds left and shot the shoot...

At the buzzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment