Where to find the best products and services Tucson has to offer...

Top Hops In Tucson - Best beer In Tucson

A good friend of mine is coming down from Minnesota to visit. He asked me if he would be able to enjoy his favorite import while here in Tucson?  So now I had a mission. Where in the peaceful confines of Tucson Arizona could he find his favorite Imported Brand if he could at all? I told him straight up this is the town to  come to if you want to get drunk. I went on to explain that we not only get drunk here we do it in certain ways. So let's focus on Beer.


1702
1702 E Speedway Bl
Tucson, AZ

Namesake involved this place is nice in the fac that it carries BOTH Foreign and Domestic on tap. Which now a days is hard to find. What makes them exceptional is that they rotate the list so variety is key not to mention the Pizza is fabulous.

Dragoon Brewing Company
1859 W Grant Rd
Tucson, AZ

True local brewing this place has the best experience available in Tucson when it comes to a true Brewery experience. They have 7 tap rooms in which you can sample endless samples (get drunk). Make sure you eat because they don't have anywhere for you to eat. A few trucks pull up outside offering food for sale otherwise eat before you arrive.

Fox and Hound Smokehouse & Tavern
7625 N LaCholla BL
Tucson, AZ

An upscale Sports Bar of the highest caliber. I have to say I enjoyed myself to the utmost. The company was ultra-friendly and the atmosphere was more than friendly to say the least. Albeit I was the only West coast fan in the room it was still a nice atmosphere to be in.. I'd been wondering the whole time what made this place so different?  Then the barkeep leaned over and whispered... "You know we have over 100 Beers on tap?" I responded immediately in kind..."No i did not!" And together we took the next step as I established myself as well as my intentions, to sample them all! And as of today we are at No# 36 and continue move forward...