Where to find the best products and services Tucson has to offer...

Live Tucson Life...Work From Home

Amanda Thompson - Guest Blogger

Upload Videos to YouTube And Cash In

         Hi my name is Amanda and I have lived here in Tucson, Arizonan for quite some time. I am a person with developmental disabilities I read his blog post often, especially for the nice in town research that s posted like the best dentist or doctor. I know that there are lots  you out there that read this blog as well that could use some help making the ends meet every month. Well the reason I asked to write a small piece was so that I could share with you something that really helped me by doing just that.
        About 3 months ago found a program that paid me to  Upload YouTube Videos . I mean thought since I couldn't do too much else due to my disability and I did spend a lot of time at home on the computer that it was something I could do within my limited means. So I read a couple of reviews on it and did a little research to boot. Turns out there are currently thousands of companies out there that have hundreds of thousands of videos that need to be uploaded. They range from promotional videos, training, advertisement and so many more.
        I thought it was going to be a lot of difficult code reading and writing which I didn't know anything about. So I called the company and received a very clear and concise explanation as well as a walk through on the functionality of the program as a whole. It turned out to be a lot easier to use than I had initially thought. It was a lot more like writing a blog than anything else. The program itself is very user friendly and a snap to set up and get going.
       I mean I know this isn't technically a Health issue but if you have the type of disability like I do where you really should not stress then finally being able to supplement your income to where you can actually meet your monthly obligations does in fact alleviate a lot of stress. Especially from home the work from home is a god send especially since my disability severely limits transportation for me. I've gotten it down to a nice rehearsed repetitive routine now which I can almost do in my sleep. The level of success really depends on you. I personally am not try to get rich so I found me a nice little niche and stayed there. You on the other hand may want to see how far you can go with the simple concept of Uploading Videos to YouTube And Cashing In 


      I am currently communicating with others in the program as we share secrets and tips and improve just how we do our jobs each day. I mean I love it since all it takes is a little self-discipline and fast Internet Connection. Everything is in-house, they even mail me my paychecks. So thanks for stopping by and I hope the info helped. Feel free to write a comment or two any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.  

FYI - Below is the actual short little 53 Second video that got me interested in the beginning so take a look maybe you will get a better understanding. And please subscribe to this blog. 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment